|Marine Corps||Kaleb Billemail@example.com|
|Air Force||Andrew Magathanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Coast Guard||Michael Mahoneyemail@example.com|
- Army Reserve MOS (Military Occupation Specialty) - Jobs & Descriptions
- Army Active Duty MOS (Military Occupation Specialty) - Jobs & Descriptions
- The only program that allows you to participate simultaneously while going to college (the National Guard & Reserves do some of this but often students still need to miss 1-2 semesters)
- If a student doesn’t like Army ROTC, they can quit at any time prior to junior year of college.
- Students will start out as a 2 Lieutenant after college either full-time or part-time based on your preference. On active duty, this is ~$51,000 a year right out of college.
- The scholarship ranges from $14,980 to $19,600.
Contact Damian Cullen at UNK for more information!