Kearney Area Military Recruiter Contact Information
|William Solich||531-229-9935||[email protected]|
|Sean Matuk||402-987-8551||[email protected]|
|Cameron Araujo||402-309-8689||[email protected]|
|Schuyler Schoenhofer||[email protected]@army.mil|
|Marine Corps||Kaleb Bill||308-830-5596||[email protected]|
|Air Force||Christian Chambers||402-314-6111||[email protected]|
|Navy||Michael Moen||[email protected]|
|Coast Guard||Michael Mahoney||303-585-0714||[email protected]|
|Air National Guard||Sara Stoltenberg||402-525-1747||[email protected]|
United States Military Opportunities
- Army Reserve MOS (Military Occupation Specialty) - Jobs & Descriptions
- Army Active Duty MOS (Military Occupation Specialty) - Jobs & Descriptions
|NROTC Scholarship||View list of eligible schools here. Eligibility requirements include a 22 ACT/1000 SAT/ 74 ASVAB, no criminal record, and no excessive tattoos (hand/neck/face).|
ROTC at UNK
- The only program that allows you to participate simultaneously while going to college (the National Guard & Reserves do some of this but often students still need to miss 1-2 semesters)
- If a student doesn’t like Army ROTC, they can quit at any time prior to junior year of college.
- Students will start out as a 2 Lieutenant after college either full-time or part-time based on your preference. On active duty, this is ~$51,000 a year right out of college.
- The scholarship ranges from $14,980 to $19,600.
Contact Damian Cullen at UNK for more information!
This years annual ASVAB test will be held the afternoon of December 2nd. Students can sign up during the sign up window in October. Listen for the announcements and come see Mrs. Ferguson in the counseling office if you have any questions.
Information for Recruiters
Click here to learn more about guidelines and expectations for military recruiters.