|William Solich||531-229-9935||[email protected]|
|Sean Matuk||402-987-8551||[email protected]|
|Cameron Araujo||402-309-8689||[email protected]|
|Schuyler Schoenhofer||[email protected]@army.mil|
|Marine Corps||Kaleb Bill||308-830-5596||[email protected]|
|Air Force||Christian Chambers||402-314-6111||[email protected]|
|Navy||Michael Moen||[email protected]|
|Coast Guard||Michael Mahoney||303-585-0714||[email protected]|
- Army Reserve MOS (Military Occupation Specialty) - Jobs & Descriptions
- Army Active Duty MOS (Military Occupation Specialty) - Jobs & Descriptions
|NROTC Scholarship||View list of eligible schools here. Eligibility requirements include a 22 ACT/1000 SAT/ 74 ASVAB, no criminal record, and no excessive tattoos (hand/neck/face).|
- The only program that allows you to participate simultaneously while going to college (the National Guard & Reserves do some of this but often students still need to miss 1-2 semesters)
- If a student doesn’t like Army ROTC, they can quit at any time prior to junior year of college.
- Students will start out as a 2 Lieutenant after college either full-time or part-time based on your preference. On active duty, this is ~$51,000 a year right out of college.
- The scholarship ranges from $14,980 to $19,600.
Contact Damian Cullen at UNK for more information!