WELCOME TO KEARNEY HIGH SCHOOL!
We are proud of our school, and we are pleased to have you become part of our community of learners.
- If you currently have a student enrolled in Kearney Public Schools you can use the Parent Portal to register your child.
- New students can begin the registration process online using the following link Online Registration.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL STILL NEED TO COMPLETE ALL OF THE ADDITIONAL KHS PAPERWORK BELOW.
To enroll at Kearney High School please complete the Release of Student Records and the KPS Home Language Survey(forms linked below) and email them to [email protected] . A parent or legal guardian must sign all registration forms. The release will be sent to your child’s previous school to obtain official records. These include:
- A copy of your child's birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Official transcript
- Report card for incoming 9th graders
- Most recent IEP (If applicable)
If you have any questions please contact the KHS Counseling Office at 308-698-8073 or by email [email protected]
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION FORMS