Resources for 12th Graders
Getting Started: Exploring Careers
- Click here for tips on how to hone in on good career choices for your personality and skillset.
Finding the Right College
- You know you want to go to college, but you're not sure what types of schools are out there or what would be a good fit for your personality, interests, finances, etcetera. Click here for some excellent resources.
Nebraska College Costs
- Explore this page for cost comparisons and other helpful information regarding Nebraska colleges.
Paying for College
- Money: one of the most stressful parts of navigating postsecondary life. Utilize these resources and ideas to help prepare the way to pay for college.
Information for Students with Disabilities
- Here are some extra bits of information to help with your postsecondary journey!
If you need assistance navigating these resources, come see your counselor!
See below to register for September and October EducationQuest college fairs!
Cap & Gown Information
Cap & Gown order and distribution information coming soon!
For scholarship help and information, please visit our Scholarship Page. Local scholarships will not open until 2/8/21 (list will be accessible via our Scholarships Page).
The KHS ASVAB test will be held on 12/2/2022 at CCC.
Stay tuned for announcements and emails regarding sign ups for the test in October.
See our transcript page to find step by step instructions on requesting a transcript through Parchment!
College & Career Readiness Day
On our annual CCR Day, seniors will complete a business and industry tour and do an individual job shadow. Preparations and communications regarding CCR Day scheduling and other information will go through Bearcat Time.
College Prep Timeline
For a comprehensive list of "to-dos" for 12th graders to continue preparing for college, click HERE! This list is customizable if you create a free account with Education Quest. Be sure you have selected "Senior" from the menu at the top of the page.
Senior Fact Sheet (discussed in Bearcat Time)
Senior Interview Form (please fill out if you wish to meet with your counselor 1 on 1 and bring it to the appointment)